Last updated: October 22-2015
Design Louis George Inc. values you as a customer and your privacy is important to us.
- The only personal information we collect is what you provide and is dependent on how you choose to interact on the designlouisgeorge.com website.
- We collect your email address upon subscription to our newsletter.
- We collect your name and email address upon registration of an account
- We collect a registered user’s billing address, shipping address (if different from the billing address) and phone number in the checkout process
- Once registered this information will be saved which will simplify the checkout process when you return to our site to place an order
- Once registered you will also be able to track your purchase by logging into your account.
- Should you decide to opt out of the registration process we collect your name, billing address, shipping address (if different from billing address), phone number and email address in order to complete your purchase.
- Once you close your web browser you will not be able to access your order. You will have to contact Design Louis George Inc for any order enquiries.
- We use your email address and phone number as a convenient way to contact you with respect to:
- Completing and managing your order
- Any current sales promotions
- Any customer service related issues
- As a registered user once you log into your account you can:
- Edit your personal information
- Remove your name from our mailing list
- A cookie is a small file that is stored on your computer by a website to give you a unique identifier,
- The cookie only collects non-personal information such as:
- The device you use
- Your network connection
- The browser you use as well as your browsing history
- Your IP address and its identifiers
- You can control the acceptance of cookies through your browser’s settings, however should you opt to block the cookies certain functions on our site will not work
- No method of transmission over the internet is 100% secure, however we do our best to implement strict security measures and procedures to safeguard your personal information.
- All data is transmitted over a secured internet connection using SSL* encryption technology and stored within a secure database.
- We do transfer personal information to third party Service Providers who perform services for us and help operate our business such as:
- Shipping of your purchase
- Delivery and installation of your purchase
- Servicing of your purchase
- We do not share or disclose your personal information to third parties who do not perform services for us unless required by law.
- We do not collect any credit card information as all payments for purchases are processed through PayPal Inc.
- We do not follow you once you leave our website.
- All personal information is deleted once you remove your name from our mailing list.
- Our website does include external links such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Houzz.
- These sites have their own rules on privacy and as such we are not responsible for their respective policies.
- We do use Google Analytics to assess website traffic for internal management purposes. This service gathers data to provide statistical analyses of:
- Browsing history
- Web page flow
Consent and Use
- Notification of any significant changes to our policy will be posted on our site.
- Your continued use will confirm your agreement to the revised policy.
- Please contact customer service if you have any questions regarding this policy.